Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Great Wolf Lodge for Spring Break



Just 2 hours away is a new INDOOR water park, The Great Wolf Lodge. We went up for a couple of nights for spring break and had a blast! We all enjoyed the water park so much and the lodge is really nice. It was "all inclusive" so it worked out really well with the babies and naps. We got a lot of comments from the staff about our name, but they never did cave to giving us a "deal". Rats!! Hannah and Jeff are quite the adrenaline junkies. Hannah went down the scariest ride, the Tornado, 15 times. Jeff mastered the waves in the wave pool and Jack dominated on the Jet Skies. He made a lot of people laugh. He is very aggressive when someone shoots him with water. Molly napped! Anyway, great weekend, great park, lots of fun!

9 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Awesome Awesome Awesome! That looks like so much fun! Glad you had a blast!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I am so there! When do you want to go again. Oh, do kids have to come?

Jackie said...

What a sweet place!! I'm a little disappointed Molly didn't at least try out the Tornado, though.

Your kids are so cute I could just squeeze, squeeze, squeeze them. :)

Jackie said...

Oh, and bummer about the no discount! It's also lame that I've never gotten a free Dunlop tire in my life--never!

Emily said...

I've already looked into availablility in the next few weeks. We are thinking of taking the train to Centralia and then going to the resort from there....how far is Grand Mound from there anyway?

Rachel said...

Looks like such fun! We'll definitely put this on our list!

CYD said...

That looks so awesome! I am inspired to book our trip to it's sister lodge here in the East!!

The Christexans said...

We have a Great Wolf Lodge near us in Wisconsin. It sounds and looks very similar. My kids would love to go back. Did they have the night time story and puppet show at yours? I felt like I was in Las Vegas when I was there.

Kandis said...

That is a sweet looking place! Sounds and looks like you guys had a blast, how fun!