Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff!!





My little buddy is a decade old, he's double digits, he's one great kid!! I can't express how proud I am of my "J Dog". He makes me smile and laugh. He makes me happy. He makes me love life. He makes me grateful to be a mom. He makes me macaroni n' cheese or top romen any time I ask. (I just don't like either of those delicacies.)What a guy!! He is a super lawn boy, Jack Jack chaser, chore doer, motorcycle dare devil, friend to all, dad's shadow, lover of life. I am so happy to have him as my "big kid".

He loves motorcycles (first and foremost), fishing, camping, riding his bike, jumping on the trampoline, swimming, getting his chores done first, playing with his brother and sisters, getting his back tickled, spending time with his grandparents, roaming the woods, making forts, playing with friends, eating anything (except spaghetti), working hard and recess.

He's your all-American boy and I love him for it. I hope we all can enjoy life like Jeff does. Thanks for a great weekend up at Kingsley Reservoir buddy. I wouldn't of gone without your persistence and we had a great time.

3 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Happy Birthday Kid! We sure love ya and hope you had a GREAAAAAAT birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Cuz! I tried calling you, but you were out living it up on your birthday! Hope you had fun camping!

Noah

CYD said...

It sounds like you had the best birthday ever! Thanks for chatting w/ me the other day. I can't believe how grown up you are getting!