Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday on a Snow Day!




I'm 37 and lovin' it!! Ben is freakin' out how old I am, but I have no issues. I'm very happy with where I'm at. I wouldn't want to be in high school (Twilight confirmed that!). College was great, but a "once in a life time joy". I loved my mission, but I get exhausted just thinking of the experience!!! Pre-kids was enjoyable, but wanting. The husband in dental schools days were challenging at best (I don't miss 1540!!!!) I'm glad to be over the "infertile" days and have all my kiddos. I love my husband, my four cute kids, my family, my friends, my home, my ward, my calling (I'm scared to admit that--kiss of release), and yes my mini van. I am happy and very blessed. Thanks for all the phone calls and messages on this snow, cold day!

10 comments:

Dina said...

Happy happy birthday dearest Stacey! Great to chat today.

Meagan said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. You look awesome.

Jackie said...

I'm so glad you're 37 with pride! At a decade and 3 days behind you, I find you to be an inspiration.

Happy birthday.

(I can't wait to see you guys!!!)

Beth said...

happy Birthday Stacey! Loved your post, great to meet happy content people. You have a great family. When is Cyd going to come visit again? Maybe we'll have more snow on my B-day (20th)

Tammy and Mike said...

I hope you had a happy Birthday Stacey! If I had running water I would bake you a 37 layer chocolate-overload cake. I wonder what it would taste like if I substituted melted snow????

Tiera said...

Happy Birthday! You look great!

Emily said...

I love you Stace! You are the best friend a girl could have...sorry about the past few weeks. I have had tons to deal with and can't wrap my head around it all! You are my angel....

Melissa said...

Love the pics and post...I am also so happy that you are at a "happy place" you totally deserve it!

Camille said...

Stacey, I'm so glad to see you have a blog! I loved your Christmas card. I'm glad that my friends are getting blogs now so I can keep in touch with them at times other than Christmas! Ours is at thelanderwhitings.blogspot.com. I didn't even know you'd had a 4th baby! What a wonderful surprised -- and you're so organized, 2 of each. Have a merry merry Christmas!

the meyersons said...

Hey Stace-

Was it sad when the dinosaurs died?

oooooooooooh. Glad it was a decent one!