Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sure Shot Stace


This is the first time I had shot the paint gun ever. It was also the first shot that hit my Dad's target challenge. After all the cocky brother in-laws had shot and MISSED, after all my sisters had shot and MISSED, even after all the grandkids had shot and missed (even Jeff & Noah). The first shot that hit the target out of the whole family. (I only remember Dan and Jack Jack making any other shots during the challenge.) I wasn't the only one this surprised. You doubted me people, my people!! So I hit it THREE times. I have a hidden talent I guess!

11 comments:

CYD said...

I know that face. It's a face of utter shock. Way to go. You've missed your calling as a sniper or working for the FBI.

Jackie said...

I also recognize that face! I can even hear the laugh/scream coming out of it...

Way to be, Stace, way to be.

Anonymous said...

So does that mean that we all better be super nice to you? I can just see Ben with a nice red paint ball in the middle of his forehead!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Man, you served in the wrong mission. I used to go shooting on P days. Let's get together and shoot some stuff soon.

Rachel said...

You are the woman!!!

Emily said...

I am woman...hear me ROAR!

Kim said...

I am not surprised!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

lucky shot!

Rachel said...

You better stay away from my husband...He apparently finds women packing heat to be very attractive.

Angela said...

How fun! I'm the bb gun champ in my family. :) Katie is looking over my shoulder at the picture of you with the paint ball gun and just asked what you were shooting at - she was very confused when I said "a target." I can tell she's thinking of Target - hmm, I'll let the confusion stand this time.

Meagan said...

That is awesome. Looks like everybody needs to watch out for you now.