Sunday, February 28, 2010

Surviving Boys


I was in Sacrament Meeting (in the chapel) today and out of the corner of my eye I saw something sail over the heads of the congregation and land right in front of the bishopric. I thought to myself . . . what was that? Panic, embarrassment, pain . . . I KNOW what that was . . . it was a rubber band. JUST LIKE THE RUBBER BAND JEFF IS PLAYING WITH. I snap my neck to look over at Jeff who has this surprised look on his face. He looks at me with fear in his eyes and a big smug smile on his lips. He swore it was an accident. I could of killed and died all in the same moment! BOYS!!

10 comments:

the meyersons said...

Oh MAN!! That's awesome!! I wish I was there.

Travis Meyerson said...

Nice distance. Be proud.

Jackie said...

Ha! That's hilarious. And risky.

CYD said...

Tell him he'll shoot an eye out!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Smith Family said...

Just tell them Ben taught him....

Camille said...

I can SOOO feel for you!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

OH my gosh I am dying right now! Can you believe it?! I am dying...Jeff you are hilar!

Tiera said...

oh do i understand!

Janessa Couch said...

How funny. I did not even see that. At least it did not hit the speaker in the face. :) Thanks again today for the cute table that you decorated. It was adorable and the family could not get enough of it and Kerry actually sat at that table for awhile with the kids. It was much appreciated by all!!!