Monday, June 21, 2010

Jeff is Gettin' OLD!

He graduated from 6th Grade and is done with elementary school! He had his last day of Primary on Sunday!

He's cute, friendly, funny, helpful, and OLD!! He turns 12 on Saturday.

He's not humble though! He told me today,"I'm really good at outside things and inside things. I can make rock paths and hook up the surround system." True that! Now about that report card . . . .

But he can still make one mean train track which I'm SOOOOOOO grateful for. Jack will play on it for hours or until Molly destroys it.

He's great with the lil' kids. Keeps them entertained and loves to play with them. He even asked if Jack could go with him to his friend's house today to fish. Love this kid!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

12! That's scary territory that I can't believe is approaching as quickly as it is. WOW!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Yep - old. Happy birthday Jeff!

Jackie said...

Unreal! Give that guy a birthday punch for me, would you? He's 12... he can handle it. :)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Jeff??? You didn't ask me if you could grow up! You are awesome bud and I love ya too pieces! I can't believe your almost 12!!!!! Tell your parents to spoil you rotten!

Joyce said...

Yep - you're my favorite 12 year old in the whole world! Jeff = awesome!

Dina said...

Happy Birthday to Jeff! It's a teary moment when you see them in their white shirt and tie passing the sacrament for the first time. Jack is really loving deacons.

the meyersons said...

You forgot handsome devil!!

Love you Jeff!

CYD said...

we need to have you come visit and toughen up our boys in a way only a 12 year old can! you're a stud jeff!

Tiera said...

Wasn't it just yesterday that you birthed him? I swear it was.