Thursday, October 25, 2007

Update on Baby #4

Some of you may not know, but we are not finding out the gender of Baby #4. We will try again to keep it a surprise. (Our doctor slipped at 36 out of 38 weeks with Jack Jack. Oops!)

Today at my appointment we scheduled the c-section for. . . . . MONDAY, JANUARY 7th, 2008. Jack's birthday is October 7th, so they will be exactly 15 months apart. SCARY!!

Baby is doing well; good heart beat, good size, constant kicker! I'm doing well for being a "fat pregnant chic". Love the bloody noses, varicose veins, acid reflux with EVERYTHING I eat, and inability to sleep at night, but great desire to sleep all afternoon. Gotta love it, but really grateful to be able to get pregnant on my own this time, one LAST time. :)

6 comments:

Kellie said...

NO WAY! I didn't know you were expecting number 4! How cool! Plus that will be super fun for the Jack and baby to be close in age just like Jeff and Hannah. I am so excited for you!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Your pregnant? Just kidding...I am so glad you are doing well! Just think about the last time you had a baby and all the super fun projects you were working on. Won't it be fun to come home to a finished house this time?
Keep up the good work!

Tiera said...

Never say never - there may be a fifth one out there! :)

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

There may not be a fifth, but if there is it will be a frozen embryo up at OHSU. I'm gettin' my tubes tied after the c-section. I'm making SURE this can't happen again. I'm WAY TO OLD to do this pregnancy thing. My body is falling apart. I'm feelin' the excalmation point.

the meyersons said...

Come on Stacey. Mom did five?

Personally I think being knocked up is easy.

really....easy.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Infertility my foot!