Wednesday, January 2, 2008

5 Days & Counting

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and we're almost there folks!!! Time has flown by and we are in the crunch time of welcoming another baby cub into the Wolfe Pack. I'm having a scheduled c-section on Monday, January 7th at 7:30am. SOOOOO, if you would like to know the details (ie. the GENDER, size, hair color, etc.) check our blog out Monday afternoon. I've schooled Mom on "how to blog post", so we should have something up asap.

I'll be at St. Vincent hospital for four days, but if it is anything like it was last year (yes, last year), please call before you come. Try Ben's cell 503-730-5632or my cell 503-730-5631 and find out how the drugs are working. I kept falling asleep on everyone last year and felt so guilty that I couldn't keep a conversation. It was pathetic!

My mom is here (How I love her!!!) and the Wolfe's are helping out a lot (even satisfying my Tuna Suprise craving--I know I'm nuts!). I appreciate everyone supporting and loving me through all this. We all pray I'll get some brain cells back in the end, because it is pretty depleted!!!! Yikes!

Well . . . until Monday, get out of my way, I'm nesting!!! Boy/Girl??? We'll know Monday!! Love, Stacey

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Hooray!!!

I look forward to the new little Wolfe and to you getting your brain cells back. :)

Love you guys!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I am tired just thinking about your delivery...I hope all goes well and I can't wait to find out what your having. My pet is still a puppy, but I have been wrong before. Good Luck!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

We can't wait to find out. HOW can you wait? I could never do it - WAY too impatient. You do either gender so well that I guess it won't matter what comes out, as long as it is not a puppy.