Thursday, January 10, 2008

We're going home today!!


Last night Stacey wrote a very nice, long note to post on the blog. Unfortunately it didn't make it as I closed all the windows on the computer this morning assuming that she posted it. I guess not, but she did try. (Nurse interuptions/prescription pain killers. . . . hold the phone, note from Stacey**NEWSFLASH** Ben was posting a picture, his buddy dropped by to say "hi" and he forgot to get back to the post. SOOOOOO, the post was dropped because of Ben NOT Stacey's drugged stupor. FYI :)

Anyway, Stacey and Molly are both doing great and we have been given the green light to go home today. We appreciate all the help from grandparents and friends while at the hospital. We enjoy reading all of the comments on the blog and feel connected to you all. Thanks for your concern and love for our family. We are very blessed to know you all.

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Welcome home!!

Kandis said...

How exciting that you're going home and you're now an official family of six, crazy!
Congrats again, she is adorable!

CYD said...

No more hospital pampering! Oh well. I love coming home w/ my babies. Have fun and enjoy all the meals that I'm sure will be coming your way! I wish I was there to help ya!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Did you leave kicking and screaming?

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Whoaaaaa...Ben you are in trouuuuuble! Hee Hee...don't mess with a chic in a hospital gown. She is capable of eating you alive! Glad to get it all cleared up. LOVE the shirts by the way! Cricut would have made a cute name too don't you think? I mean it is the best machine in the world, why not name a child after it?
Glad your all home and doing well.

5keelers said...

Glad you are Home. Hope all is well. By the way I LOVE the name. Every Molly I know is sweet, fun and oh so cute! Thank you for bringing another Molly in my world. (this makes 3)

Jackie said...

Love the shirts! Is that the George and Basic Shapes font, I see?? :)

Jackie said...

Wait, that's ZooBalloo. Freak. There goes my attempt to be a Cricut expert...

CYD said...

And yet Jackie, I am still impressed!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Molly is absolutely beautiful! Hope you get lots of rest and that she sleeps through the night real soon for you. What a cutie!

Jackie said...

I’d like to make a request for more pictures of Miss Molly.

Thank you.