Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Homework Already?



True--Hannah came home with her first 'book report' due on Oct. 7th. Party is over! Summer is gone. I miss "Deff" as Jack calls him and "Anna" as Molly says. We were all very happy to see them off the bus. Jack to jump on the trampoline with Deff, Molly to eat popsicles with Anna, and me to take a nap as I've been up since 3:00am with a VERY annoying, painful sore throat. We're going on day 3 of being sick. Strep . . . again!

Hannah in a rare pose NOT pulling a silly face. Yea!

Jeff is just too cool for his mom as you can see.

6 comments:

the meyersons said...

Looking good punks! Hannah I'm loving the specs. You look so sharp! Deff-moms are cool. Where did you hear any different??

Jackie said...

Oh man, back to the grind!

I also like the glasses on Hannah-B. Very cute! And I hope Jeff wasn't too cool for school too.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Nice! Glad you can join us in homework hell! Sigh...I think we should boycott it!

p.s. Jeff is starting to "not smile" like his dad! Maybe I should take a picture with him. Works for Ben!

Emily said...

I can't get over how much Hannah looks like YOU! I love the glasses too...

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Stacey, have you aged in reverse? Emily has the matching sweater but in pink. You two rule. And so do the other members of you family.

Kennedy said...

Nice guys! Have a great school year!