Thursday, November 5, 2009

Natali Jones


Playin' in the dirt!
Natali at Hagg Lake August 2008


One of Ben's dental assistants, Jamie, has two children. Nathan who is 6 and Natali who is 3. Adorable kids, friendly, polite. Kids you don't mind being around. Last Friday, Jamie went in to wake Natali and found her non-responsive and very feverish. They rushed her to Doernbecher Children's Hospital where for five days they tried everything to bring down her temperature, control her seizures, reduce the brain pressure, and figure out what was causing all of this. They did surgery on Sunday to relieve the brain pressure. They concluded it wasn't menigitis. But on Tuesday they established she had no brain activity. Yesterday she died in the arms of her loving parents. Our family heart aches for the Jones family loss. We ask you join with us in prayer for their comfort and healing.

Hug your babies! We are so honored to be trusted with their care while they grow. What a blessing!

11 comments:

Jackie said...

My heart aches for them too. We will definitely pray for them.

Rachel said...

What a beautiful little girl. I am so sorry this has happened.

Dina said...

Oh, she's so sweet. Did they get any more information?

Janessa Couch said...

Oh Stacey, I am so sorry. Since Sunday I have thought about this little girl and their family and I hoped for the best for her and her family. I pray now that they will be able to heal!

Tammy and Mike said...

I love that picture of Natali. I'm going to miss that sweet little face. I feel like a piece of my heart has been torn out...

Beth said...

That is so terrible! You don't hear about things like that much. I have enjoyed all of the ladies at Ben's office...so sad.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

We will keep them in our prayers. What a darling little girl.

CYD said...

I am just so sick by this. I've thought about it all day long. I've told a million people. My heart just aches for her family. I am thinking of them and we'll pray for them.

Smith Family said...

My heart goes out to their family! That has got to be devastating!

Feinauer Family said...

The Jones Family and Ben's office are in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult, unexplainable time!!

Meagan said...

Hey Stacey, I'm going private with my blog, and I need your email address so you can still visit mine if you want. Please email me at meaganbeck@gmail.com
thanks.