Friday, August 19, 2011

Dunlop Family Reunion in Denver

My sister's have posted most of the great pics, but here are a few from my camera that I love. Good times . . .

Little pyrotechnics right before bed. This is in Oregon right before we flew to CO. Noah, my nephew stayed with us for a week and a half. Jeff and Noah went to Scout camp. I'm so proud they got their swimming and lifesaving merit badges in 60 degree weather in a cold lake, WITH wetsuits. Way to go boys. Not so proud of the fact they almost got kicked out of camp for a trick their trusty LEADER showed them. How to get rid of wasp's nest with fire and bug repellent. Boys will be boys regardless how old they are.



This picture make me want to cry. He was in serious pain from this playground fun. Too funny!!











/s1600/IMG_0853.JPG" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left:1em; margin-right:1em">

















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaaah what a fun trip. the barno kids are totally the coolest.

p.s. this is cyd at mom's house! :)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Ahhhhh I haven't checked blogs in forever! These are awesome! Thanks for coming and documenting it all!