Sunday, September 21, 2008

I am a Child of God

Our Sacrament Presentation is over! Check!

Jeff spoke and did a great job. He spoke on how the Priesthood helps us. This was his talk that he wrote . . .
The Priesthood helped me when I had swimmer's ear. One night, I was in Alabama with my family, I got swimmer's ear and it hurt really bad. I woke up in the middle of the night in pain and nothing was helping it. My dad and my uncles gave me a blessing and within 5 minutes of the blessing, I was asleep. I'm glad my dad has the Priesthood to help me.

Hannah and Jeff sang really well and did class recitations. They were great.

Ben watched the babies. While tending to Jack, Molly fell on the floor. Hitting her head and screaming her head off. Jack dumped out the whole container of puffs on the pew. Ben was about to leave when Megan, the wonder babysitter, saved the day. Taking turns holding one or the other. They were able to stay the whole program and watch the big kids. Ben was so worn out! I kind of enjoy watching him suffer. Welcome to my world Benny, welcome to my world.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

What a great talk! I'm so glad you survived, and I'm glad Ben survived for that matter too. :)

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Great job kiddos! We are proud of you! I can just see their smiling faces!

I also can see Stacey's smiling face watching Ben from afar! That is evil of you by the way! You shouldn't enjoy that so much while IN church.

Emily said...

You did a great job Stacey. Way to hold down the fort! I just have to chuckle about Ben because...it's your calling and he got stuck with the kids this time!