Monday, October 27, 2008

Arizona is Amazing!!!





Wow!! That was fun!!! I just got back today from my first vacation to Arizona. It was fabulous!! Ben was in a conference 10 hours a day, so baby and I just hung out at the pool, ordered room service, took many walks, and NAPPED!!!! I read 2 books. It was GREAT!!!! It was amazing!!! It was HEAVENLY!!! I felt almost guilty for having such a good time. I was ready to get back to the kids after the third day, but maybe next time they can come to?? Maybe?? It may of been my first trip to Arizona, but it won't be my last. (I took naps ladies, one day I took 2!! One baby is such a piece of cake.)

6 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Ooh. We love Arizona too. Next time you get to go, let me know and I'll sneak over to my parents house to stay and we can visit!

Emily said...

You deserved 2 naps in one day! So jealous and yes one baby is a piece of cake...my how time gives us a different perspective!

Tiera said...

Scott and I are heading down to Florida in a few weeks for a conference. I am looking forward to only having one baby with me!

Meagan said...

I would love to go to Arizona right now. Nice warm weather. That is great that you only had 1 kid with you and even better that you actually got to take a well deserved nap. Cannon Beach looked like a lot of fun too.

Janessa Couch said...

Lucky you!

Baker Family said...

I need a trip like that about now!! Lucky girl!