Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jack Jack is 2!!


He loves his motorcycles!


He's into EVERYTHING!!
He got into Jeff's hair goop this time . . .


He loves to play with his good buddy, Jackson, our next door neighbor.


He loves playing with his big brother and sister.


He loves his dad and driving the boat!


I can't leave any food on the counter for two reasons:
1. The cats will knock it on the ground and eat it when I'm not looking.
2. Jack will knock it on the ground and eat it when I'm not looking.
This was the bundt cake I was going to take to my neighbor.



He has every toy known to man, but he loves my stock pot the best. He stores all his essentials in it. Sippy cup, binkie, remote and motorcycle.

He is so much fun and really keeps us on our toes. He laughs and giggles at anything. He is a joy!!

7 comments:

Jen said...

I've always thought God makes 2 year-olds so cute so we won't kill them when they are being two! I can't believe he is 2 already. He is such a cutie.

The Christexans said...

These pictures are so sweet. My Ansel will be two this Saturday. He likes motorcycles too! I love two I could just eat them up and lick up their crumbs. Delicious.

Dina said...

Why is Jenny Hamilton's picture next to your mom's comments? (If you hit "Post a comment") Weird!

Love 2 year olds! LOVE LOVE LOVE the bundt cake picture! I'm sure it wasn't funny when it happened, but it sure is cute now!

Whit said...

Hey Stacey! I can't believe he's 2! He's so cute. You have to check out our little girl on our blog she was born on the 8th.
Whit

Jackie said...

The bundt cake picture KILLS me.

Love that kid!!

Tiera said...

I think Jack and Owen would get along very well!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Jack Jack! Are you driving mom crazy with all those balls I gave you? Enjoy!!!