Sunday, April 12, 2009

From One Chic to Another . . .



Thanks to my sister for referring me to this adorable chick on Etsy and Corrin for starting a fire under me. Corrin, Hannah and I made 20 adorable little chicks. It felt so good to create again. I use to do this kind of project a lot, but have put this hobby and many other hobbies on the back burner with the kids. It was fun to do it with a very creative friend and to get Hannah involved and watch her interest bloom. It was a great time! So to all my girlfriends, sisters, mom and all the other chics in my life . . . thanks for being there. I wish I could of made enough for all of you.

3 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

So...since I gave the idea...ehem!

I LOVE these! You guys did a great job! Hope you had fun making them.

Tiera said...

Reminds me of our crafting days together!

Emily said...

I love mine...especially the curly cue on top...