Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hannah is Around Too!

She is the resident photographer. She took many of the pictures I posted. I noticed tonight by looking for pictures of her that I need to take more of her.


This is her toe she smashed with the high chair tray while trying to get Molly into her chair for breakfast.


Jack loves being the photographer as well. Pretty good for 2.


Hannah loves to organize and play with her siblings. She combined them here with putting all things soft in Jacks' room into Jack's crib, including Jack. He loved it!


This is another Hannah pic. She tried so hard to get the babies attention. She did all of Trista and Aunt Jessy's tricks. Jumping, hitting her head with a toy, peekaboo with the camera, you name it she tried. They just weren't in the mood.

Hannah is here and I'm so grateful she is. She reads me so well. When I need a break, she takes the babies downstairs for "play time". When the kitchen is a disaster, she'll clean it up. When a spill is made, she vacuums or wipes it up. When a drawer/cupboard/closet (except her own) needs organization, she'll organize it. She saves me regularly. She is GREAT to have around. Oh, she' here!!

5 comments:

The Christexans said...

She sounds darling. Was she that helpful at 5? I'm looking for encouragement.

Jackie said...

Hannah = awesome, adorable, sweet, thoughtful, talented
Hannah's toenail = sick

Sorry, but it's the honest truth.

Grandma J said...

I think I can feel the pain of that mangled toe - that had to smart! Hannah is a take-charge kinda gal. It doesn't get better than that. I can still beat her at Uno though.......

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

We love you Hannah! Great pics...someday I just might have to hire you missy!

Amy said...

Ouch! Ok my toes are hurting just looking at that photo! Hope it is healing well!! By the way, GLAD I FOUND YOUR BLOG!!!!