Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

It was a nice Easter weekend. It was fun to watch the kids enjoy the "fun" aspect of it. I also enjoyed teaching them about the true reason and celebration of the holiday, the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I'm grateful for family and friends to celebrate with. Here are a few pics from the weekend.


Yes, Jack looks JUST like Jeff and Molly looks JUST like Hannah. The big kids have little "mini me"s.


Taken from a far so you can't see my triple chins. Ugh!


At the Wolfe's house for Linda's annual Easter egg hunt and this year it was a fishing game for the prizes. The grandkids loved it!


Molly didn't care how many eggs she collected, she just wanted what was inside them.


At the city Easter egg hunt, Jack loved the fire truck the best!


The slide came in a close second with both Jack and Molly.


Our good buddies the Junemans--Alex, Zach, & Sophia. We were all excited to see them. Jeff suddenly had a desire to participate. Funny how a friend can make it "okay" to do something you didn't want to do moments before.

7 comments:

the meyersons said...

You guys look GREAT!! Jeff especially without his braces! I love that you are color coordinated for Easter!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

LOVE the pics! You guys look FAB! I can't get over the pic of Molly just standing there like she is all grown up! It's killin me...she is suppose to be a baby ya know!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Cute! We miss you!

Rachel said...

Such cute easter dresses! Did someone make those for you?

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Yea, my sister made Molly's and then I asked my mom to make Hannah's. They are adorable! So thank you, thank you, thank you to my very talented mom and sister.

Jackie said...

What cute kids! Man, I miss those faces.

PS- I'm with Jess... the standing pic of Molly caught me off guard too! She's just a baby girl!!

Meagan said...

very cute!