Monday, March 28, 2011

So exciting!!!!!


We have super fast internet!! That may not be a big to you, because you have it. But it is so note worthy to me that I'm BLOGGING about it. WE HAVE FAST INTERNET!!!!!!!! We have been suffering with satelite internet for 5 years. It is unpredictable, slow and limited. It doesn't work when it's raining . . . sometimes. It doesn't work when it's really hot . . . sometimes. You can't use YouTube or Netflicks or any downloads of any kind. Ha, you'd be tied up for weeks.

But not any more folks. We have COHO internet as of today and I'm shouting for joy. YEA!!!! I can blog before the hours of 11pm and after 5am. (I use to only download between those hours.) Yea!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so excited for you!!

Jackie said...

This makes me want to shout for joy for you guys.

YES!!!!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Hip Hip!