Monday, March 14, 2011

Where is Mason??

You know how grateful you are because the kids are playing in their room and leaving you alone. You think in the back of your mind you'll probably pay for it, but it's worth it for a few moments of peace. Well, the lil' kids were playing in their room for a LONG time one day. When they came to tell me they couldn't get Mason, I wasn't alarmed. Our cat is a master of avoidance with the kids. They wanted to show me what they did and pulled my arm to their room. I found every toy they owned, every pillow, and every blanket and piled it high in front of the dresser. They said Mason was under all of it. AHHHHHHH!!! Under this heavy pile of stuff? I quickly started digging to the bottom, but couldn't find the cat. I heard a small meow. Where was he?? In the bottom drawer, stuffed in with all the pants. Poor kitty!! I guess he wasn't as good as I thought he was of avoiding the kids.



3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Sorry, but that is hilarious and I LOVE the picture. It tells such a story!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

ahhhh little fella! just tryin to fit a nap in!

CYD said...

That poor kitty. he looks haggard!