Sunday, March 2, 2008

Baby Molly's Blessing Day



Today Ben blessed the baby in Sacrament meeting. He did a wonderful job and gave her a beautiful blessing. She was awake in the blessing, but didn't cry. I guess her little foot was kickin' the whole time. We want to thank all the great family and friends who helped in the prayer circle today. You are all great guys who are a great example to my kids. For those who weren't there today; Delbert Wolfe, Andy Wolfe, Dan Jordan, Josh Merritt, JP Boinay, Darryl Baker, Lee Morgan and Chy Miller stood in the circle.

My mom made Molly's beautiful dress. She did such a wonderful job and it was exactly what I wanted. I received many, many compliments on it. Molly was absolutely adorable in it. It was a bit cool today, so she wore an adorable sweater that my friend, Amy Seymour gave her. I just wanted to share. It was a great day.



9 comments:

Kellie said...

She looks gorgeous. Way to go Grandma Joyce on the dress!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the smile! What a cute family you have. I'm proud to be related to you!

Jackie said...

Hooray!! What a beautiful little girl! I can't wait to meet her.

We're bummed we missed it--if she ever asks in future years who was there, please tell her we were there in the front row.

PS- Mom, that dress is gorgeous! High fives!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

She is so cute and looks like such a good baby (looks can be deceiving - I'll tell you all about it). Also, hello Hannah! I am completely wild for your coat. You are such a fashionista. Be a good sister.

Kandis said...

She is getting so big. Her dress is amazing, wow JOYCE! She looks so much like Hannah is these pics, what a little doll!

the meyersons said...

Oh my heavens. What a doll. I love her dress but I love her smiles the best. Happy day little one. Glad you are here.

CYD said...

She looks so cute! I can't believe how much her little eyes look like Grandma Adeline's!!! She looks so pleasant and happy-what a doll! And mom you totally rocked that dress. I am very impressed!!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh Stace she is so stinken cute I can't stand it!!!! I love the dress - just perfect! I just can't believe how much she looks like Hannah and Grandma Adeline! I am glad you had a great day!!!!

Sarah Lee said...

The baby and the dress are beautiful! I'm glad that everything went well!