Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thank You!



Isn't she adorable!! I'm a bit behind, way behind on my thank you cards. I'm slowly getting them all done. I want to thank all of you who have given Molly MANY adorable outfits and accessories. She has quite the wardrobe to become the diva her sister hopes her to be. Hannah loves dressing her baby doll.

Today was an adorable brown and cream polka-dot outfit given by the best office manager in the world, Jenni Brickey. To complete the look, a precious headband made with love by her Aunt Jessy and a bit of sparkle, a braclet from her favorite aunt of the day, Aunt Jess. Thank you!! I'll try to give credit to the future outfit of the day, but we appreciate everyone who loves our baby girl!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

So stylish!!

I just want to squeeze that little girl. :)

Sarah Lee said...

Rule #1 It's all about the accessories:) What a cutie!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh gosh is this gal cute or what?! I love how the headband looks on her!!! And the bracelet is too cute as well!

And yes...I am her favorite! I bet her first word will be Jessy!