Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jeff Gets His Bear


We are the proud parents of a Bear Cub Scout. He worked really hard the last few weeks to finish his requirements up. A big thank you to Grandpa and Grandma Wolfe, Sister Sommers, his great leaders, Sandy and Tia,Grandma Joyce,Dad and Mom (of course). Jeff made this great bird house with his Dad. He also did a research project on eagles with his Grandma and Grandpa Wolfe (very cool). He learned the words to "Choose the Right", did a FHE on agency and then his piano teacher played "Choose the Right" as a Sacrament Meeting song for Jeff to sing the song he had learned. He made an amazing island out of salt dough with Grandma Joyce (the patience she demonstrated . . .) It was a lot of fun to work on the Bear, but as a mom, I'M SO GLAD ITS DONE!!

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Double high five to Jeff!!

I feel like parents should get a trophy when their kids do stuff like this. Or maybe a gift certificate to a spa.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I'm lovin' the spa idea. I'll send it to my cub master who is pregnant with her ninth child. I'm sure she'll go for it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jeff! I'm proud of you, ya little Bear! I'm going to call and quiz you on the words to Choose the Right. First I'll have to get the Hymn book out to make sure you do it right.....

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

She's having her 9th! She needs a spa in her house!

Congrats on the bear. How exciting! Is is this one where he dad holds the kid upside down?

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

The upside down patch is the Bobcat, their first patch. No, this is his third patch. His second to last one before finishing CubScouts. Can you believe that? He is more than half way done with Cubs!! Yikes. They grow up so fast.

Sarah Lee said...

Will you keep your notes so I can use them when Ryan is that age?

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I think you guys should help Noah since your pros!!!!
Great Job Jeff!!! You rock!