Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Good Book!

A few loves:

HP #7
Fabelhaven (thank you Morty's)
The Orchard (thank you Jackie)
Mob to Mormon (thank you Linda)
The Five Love Languages (I read it again)
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
The Other Boleyn Girl, The Boyleyn Inheritance, The Constant Princess
Number the Stars (thank you Mikayla)
Jane Austen anything
Good Night Mr. Tom
The Red Tent
Memoirs of a Geisha
Click Clack Moo, Cows that Type (duck was a neutral party)
Snow Falling on Cedars
Farewell to Manzanar
Hoot
Cheaper By the Dozen (laugh out loud!!)
Elemenopee
The Princess Academy
Tuesday with Morrie (read this once a year)
Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
Olivia (and all her adventures)

I could go on and on and on. These are just a small portion of books I love that my brain can remember at 1:00 in the morning.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

The Red Tent, eh? I could never get through it. Perhaps I need to give it another shot.