Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thank You Aunt Cyd!!


What a great surprise from Aunt Cyd and fam! We had a fun package in the mail that contained the kids two favorite things: Jeff=$ and Hannah=clothes. How did you know??? Jeff put it towards his bike fund which he finally earned enough to buy. Hannah's love of clothes and flip flops are stated clearly in this picture. She was so impressed Cyd made it and wondered if she could make one too. I told her Cyd would help her next time we get together.
Thanks Cyd, you pegged them dead on. Thank You Aunt Cyd!! Love, Jeff and Hannah

5 comments:

CYD said...

Sweet! I'm so glad she likes it. I love the pic w/ all her floppers. That's what we call them in our house. She looks so cute!

Jackie said...

That Cydney Barno doesn't mess around, and that's what I like about her.

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Totally make me one of those! How cute is Hannah with all her flippy flops!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I want one too Cyd!!!! Hannah Bear you are too cute!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Why do Emily and Hannah live so far apart? Emily would LOVE to hang out with Hannah and talk about shoes all day long. Hannah, come visit soon!