Monday, August 6, 2007

Yea!!! Aunt Jackie and Uncle Doug



We were pleasantly suprised this summer to have Aunt Jackie come visit for a day. We did a quick, beautiful trip to Cannon Beach. We hit all the highlights; delicious lunch, sunny beach, and Tillamook ice cream. What more could a couple of girls and three crazy kids want??

Uncle Doug came down to pick her up, so we toured the motorcycle trails on our property. Jeff schooled them on driving a quad, showed them around the track, and off he went to show off his stunts. He loves an audience. We had lunch with Ben, a bit of wrestling and a little Guitar Hero. Jack had no hestitation going to either of them, so of course they loved him. Hannah loves anyone who will throw her around. It was a lot of fun. The kids were sad to see them drive off, but so glad they could come. Jeff said, "that's to bad they had to go". They love their Aunt and Uncle.

6 comments:

the meyersons said...

Too bad their favorites can't make it...

Jackie said...

Hmm... interesting comment, Jenn. My only concern is that I look like a wet dog. Why didn't someone tell me to go do my hair before we took pictures?!?!

That really was so much fun. Thanks again for having me!!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Isn't being around family FUN?!

CYD said...

I never get to be around family. sigh... OH WAIT I do all the time. I forgot...

Kandis said...

Wow, your little guy is getting old! I was thinking you just had your baby. See how little us cousins know, I'm glad you've got a blog now! You're going to kill us but we went to the Tillamook Factory and all the end of June. Adam's family got together at a beach house in Lincoln City, it was absolutely beautiful. I thought about calling you guys because we drove through Portland to fly out but knew we didn't have time. I would have loved to seen you guys!!!!!

Whit said...

Hey Stacey here is the web site...http://lilypie.com/. Have fun!
Whit