Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day of School



We're back at it! School is in session!! Jeffery is a big fabulous fourth grader and Ms. Hannah is a sassy second grader. Jeff has Mrs. Raven's who is out on maternity leave until November, so we don't know what to think there. Hannah scored BIG with Mrs. Krueger, who was Jeff's 2nd grade teacher. I love her and think she is the best. Mom and daughter are thrilled!


They both had great first days and were starving when they got home. They were also ready for a bit of freedom. They went right outside and played for the rest of the afternoon.


Jack was a bit lonely with them gone, but enjoyed helping mom around the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too old. Tell them to stop being so old. That baby looks a little Lukerish in that picture!!

I could squeeze those cheeks.

Jackie said...

What darling kids... I miss you guys!!

The Christexans said...

This is fun seeing your children and reading comments from your sisters. The last time I saw them I think they were the ages of your kids. If that. Henry, my oldest, started kindergarten. He comes home still saying he likes spending time with me more. Good boy. Congratulations on your growing family.