Thursday, September 20, 2007

What did you do last night?





We cut, chopped, loaded and unloaded a cord and a half of wood. IN THE DARK!! The rains are coming . . .

You wonder what Jack was doing? Doing his favorite thing, drivin' the truck. He figured out how to work the glove box and found an old forgotten, melted Snickers Bar. He tore it open, ate it, smeared it, wore it, you get the picture.



Jeff loaded the trailer, Hannah operated the splitter lever, Ben loaded the splitter and I made dinner for the crew and then did a little of everything. We were quite the team.



The pile of dumped wood is what we did last night. The stacked stuff was another days work. We are just starting to make a dent in the log pile. Ahhhhh!! I'm just looking forward to those warm fires this winter.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

That makes me tired! You sure have good little workers, especially my namesake. :)

CYD said...

H O L Y C R A P!! That makes me tired. Last night I made a train track thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

Um wow people. I'm impressed and all...but I did a puzzle. BEAT THAT on the interesting meter.